La Danse First edition by David Hamilton (1983) Hardcover

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

La Danse First edition by David Hamilton (1983) Hardcover Details

Language Notes Text: English, French (translation) Read more

Reviews

I have seen people write that if they could give a zero star rating they would. I always thought well that's kinda mean. Well maybe I was wrong. This book looks like some one had 10 min to try to put photos in a binder before family was going to arrive. Here is the lay out big picture on right page small pic on the left. A lot of waisted space for a large book. Picture quality is down right poor. Hard to make out some pictures. I don't even want to resell this book it's that bad. If I ever need to go to a book burning event I got one finally.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel