iMovie '09 & iDVD: The Missing Manual

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Humor & Entertainment

iMovie '09 & iDVD: The Missing Manual Details

Bursting with new features, Apple's iMovie '09 is vastly more usable and complete than iMovie '08 -- amazing right out of the box. But the box doesn't include a good user's guide, so learning these applications is another matter. iMovie '09 and iDVD: The Missing Manual gets you up to speed on everything you need to turn raw digital footage into highly creative video projects.You get crystal-clear, jargon-free explanations of iMovie's new video effects, slow & fast motion, advanced drag & drop, video stabilization, and more. Author and New York Times tech columnist David Pogue uses an objective lens to scrutinize every step of process, including how to:Organize your videos just like your photos, and precisely edit with easeWork on multiple iMovie projects at once and drag & drop clips among themIntegrate with other iLife programs to use songs, photos, and an original sound trackOutput your creation to a blog, its own web page, or as a video podcast with iWebUnderstand basic film techniques to improve the quality of the video you bring to iMovieFrom choosing and using a digital camcorder to burning the finished work onto DVDs, posting it online, or creating versions for iPod and iPhone, iMovie '09 & iDVD: The Missing Manual helps you zoom right in on the details.

Reviews

"Grateful" is the only word I can think of when I read books like this. I can appreciate one reviewer's comment when they said they were "late for the Video party." I'm so late for the party, I thought everyone would have gone home, the food put away and the lights out. I'm 80 years old and setting forth on an exhileratingly new adventure. Although I've danced (and taught dancing) for over 60 years, it has become obvious that it's almost impossible to pursue my passion without a certain amount of digital and electronic knowledge. I had absolutely none. Not only is this gorgeous Macbook becoming my best friend, this wonderful "iMovie 09" book has transported our dance classes into magical musical productions.I am so grateful to David Pogue that it brings tears to my eyes. I've spent the last 4 months studying this book. That may sound like an extremely long time to many of you but I'd challenge you to learn dancing in 4 months. :) I started without a clue of how to make a movie, let alone even run a digital camera. My first DVD was absolutely terrific. We started with our Rumba class and then went on to Colombianas. My students are so thrilled, we have started our own little fun video production company.I'm not Pollyanna saying everything always went "zippity do dah" well. When I made boo boo's it was not the book's fault. Not at all. It was always my lack of basic knowledge. I would like to interject here, that I began my computer knowledge (I use that word lightly) with Pogue's Mac OS X Leopard. But that would be another review.So all you people who are able to buzz through this book because you already have a background of basic computer and digital, I applaud you and want to remind you how lucky you are to have found this path so much earlier than I have. But Whoopee, I did find it and I found this book as my daily guide. My next challenge is learning to send to YouTube and and Mobileme. Thank you David Pogue. Manzanita

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel